Commerce Real Estate
The Allure of Commerce, TX
Deep in the heart of Texas lies a city that blends the charm of small-town life with the amenities of a larger metropolis: Commerce, Texas. From its vibrant entertainment scenes to quality educational institutions and diverse job market, Commerce offers countless reasons for one to consider making it home. Dive in as we explore the key attributes that make Commerce, TX a prime choice for living.
Entertainment in Commerce: A Blend of Traditional and Modern
Commerce is a haven for those seeking a mix of traditional entertainment and contemporary fun. The city continually buzzes with activities to cater to residents of all ages and tastes.
- Bois d'Arc Bash: Celebrate the heritage of Commerce with the annual Bois d'Arc Bash festival, bringing together music, food, and community spirit.
- Culinary Delights: Explore a range of restaurants and cafes that offer everything from classic Texan BBQ to global cuisines.
- Nightlife and Music: Bars, lounges, and live music venues ensure that the city stays lively even after the sun goes down.
There’s no shortage of ways to stay entertained, ensuring life in Commerce is never dull.
Education in Commerce: A Commitment to Learning
When it comes to education, Commerce stands tall with its dedication to fostering knowledge and growth.
- Texas A&M University-Commerce: As home to this renowned institution, Commerce provides top-tier higher education, making it a magnet for students from all over the country.
- Commerce Independent School District: With a focus on holistic development, the district ensures that students are well-equipped for the future.
- Community Programs: Libraries and community centers offer additional learning opportunities, from workshops to guest lectures and more.
In Commerce, every resident, young or old, has ample resources to continue their educational journey.
Employment in Commerce: Opportunities Abound
With a diversified economy, Commerce, TX, is ripe with employment opportunities across various sectors.
- Education Sector: With institutions like Texas A&M University-Commerce, there’s a steady demand for educational professionals.
- Retail and Services: The city's growing population ensures a thriving market for retail, hospitality, and other service sectors.
- Technology and Business: The local business community is booming, with opportunities in tech startups, e-commerce, and more traditional sectors.
Whether you’re a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, Commerce offers a promising landscape for career growth.
Commerce Listings Summary
Commerce - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Commerce: $308,400 / County Avg $464,400
Avg Taxes in Commerce: $2,300 / County Avg $4,300
Avg Sq. Ft. in Commerce: 1,821 / County Avg 2,082
Avg Price per/sqft in Commerce:$169 / County Avg $223
Avg Walkscore in Commerce: 32 / County Avg 18
Avg Year Built in Commerce: 1970 / County Avg 2001
Avg Days on Website in Commerce: 85 / County Avg 75