Dallas Real Estate
Welcome to Dallas: The Star of Texas
Dallas, often referred to as the Big D, stands tall as one of the most vibrant cities in the US. As the third-largest city in Texas, Dallas seamlessly combines its rich history with modern urban flair. From unparalleled entertainment to premier educational institutions and diverse employment opportunities, Dallas promises a life packed with excitement and prosperity.
Entertainment in Dallas: Where Life Comes Alive
Dallas takes entertainment to the next level, offering a plethora of activities for residents and visitors alike.
- Sports Mania: Home to the iconic Dallas Cowboys, Mavericks, and Stars, the city's sports scene is always buzzing.
- Cultural Richness: With venues like the Dallas Museum of Art, AT&T Performing Arts Center, and Deep Ellum's live music venues, the city is a cultural hub.
- Urban Greens: The Klyde Warren Park and Dallas Arboretum offer a tranquil escape in the heart of the city.
Whether you're a die-hard sports fan, an art aficionado, or someone looking to unwind, Dallas provides endless entertainment avenues.
Education in Dallas: Shaping the Leaders of Tomorrow
Dallas's commitment to education is evident in its world-class institutions and educational programs.
- Dallas Independent School District: One of the country's largest school districts, it's dedicated to providing quality education to over 150,000 students.
- Higher Education Excellence: With institutions like Southern Methodist University (SMU) and University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), the city ensures top-tier higher education options are within reach.
- Diverse Learning: Dallas's various community programs, workshops, and libraries provide continuous learning opportunities for all ages.
It's no wonder Dallas is a preferred destination for students and academicians from all over the world.
Employment in Dallas: A City of Opportunities
Dallas's robust economy makes it a hotspot for job seekers and entrepreneurs. With a rich mix of traditional industries and cutting-edge sectors, the city's employment scene is dynamic and promising.
- Corporate Hub: Home to numerous Fortune 500 companies like AT&T, Southwest Airlines, and Texas Instruments.
- Booming Tech Scene: With its growing startup ecosystem, Dallas is becoming a focal point for tech innovators and enthusiasts.
- Healthcare & Research: Leading hospitals and research institutions like UT Southwestern Medical Center offer numerous roles in medical research, healthcare, and biotechnology.
Whether you're a fresh graduate, an experienced professional, or an entrepreneur, Dallas's employment landscape has something for everyone.
Dallas Listings Summary
Dallas - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Dallas: $856,000 / County Avg $768,800
Avg Taxes in Dallas: $10,400 / County Avg $9,800
Avg Sq. Ft. in Dallas: 2,313 / County Avg 2,342
Avg Price per/sqft in Dallas:$370 / County Avg $328
Avg Walkscore in Dallas: 52 / County Avg 44
Avg Year Built in Dallas: 1980 / County Avg 1985
Avg Days on Website in Dallas: 56 / County Avg 56