Ferris Real Estate
Ferris, TX: A Rising Star in the Lone Star State
Nestled in Ellis County, Ferris, Texas, is a rapidly evolving town attracting individuals and families alike. Often dubbed as the "Brick Capital of the Nation", Ferris offers more than just historical relevance. With a flair for entertainment, a strong emphasis on education, and a diverse employment landscape, Ferris establishes itself as a Texan town worth considering for relocation. Let's dive deeper into what makes this town truly special.
Entertainment: A Mélange of Fun and Culture
Ferris, despite its modest size, ensures residents never face a dull moment. The town's entertainment scene resonates with Texan charm while offering a splash of modernity.
- Historic Downtown: Immerse yourself in Ferris's rich history, exploring the brick-lined streets, local boutiques, and eateries that ooze old-world charm.
- Outdoor Activities: From the Ferris Memorial Park to the numerous hiking and biking trails, nature enthusiasts are in for a treat.
- Community Events: The annual Ferris Brick Festival celebrates the town's heritage, complemented by music, food, and a convivial atmosphere.
Ferris artfully combines the best of past and present, ensuring every resident finds their preferred mode of entertainment.
Education: Building Foundations for the Future
In Ferris, education is more than just schooling; it's an institution. The town is committed to creating a conducive environment for academic success and holistic development.
- Ferris Independent School District: Known for its comprehensive curriculum and nurturing environment, the district lays a strong foundation for students' futures.
- Higher Education: Proximity to institutions like the University of North Texas at Dallas offers residents opportunities for advanced studies close to home.
- Community Learning: Beyond formal education, Ferris promotes continuous learning with community workshops, seminars, and vocational courses.
Equipped with the right tools and guidance, students in Ferris are poised for a future filled with achievements.
Employment: Thriving Opportunities Await
Ferris's strategic location and vibrant community make it a hotspot for varied employment opportunities. Whether you're an entrepreneur or a job-seeker, Ferris has something to offer.
- Local Businesses: From retail to services, local businesses in Ferris are ever-expanding, creating jobs in various sectors.
- Industrial Growth: Ferris's proximity to Dallas has spurred growth in logistics, warehousing, and manufacturing sectors.
- Startups & Tech: With the tech boom in neighboring cities, Ferris is becoming a preferred choice for startups and tech professionals looking for a balanced lifestyle.
The burgeoning economic landscape in Ferris ensures that residents don't have to venture far to find promising career opportunities.
Ferris Listings Summary
Ferris - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Ferris: $604,600 / County Avg $541,200
Avg Taxes in Ferris: $3,500 / County Avg $5,600
Avg Sq. Ft. in Ferris: 2,114 / County Avg 2,616
Avg Price per/sqft in Ferris:$286 / County Avg $207
Avg Walkscore in Ferris: 18 / County Avg 15
Avg Year Built in Ferris: 2010 / County Avg 2006
Avg Days on Website in Ferris: 65 / County Avg 82